We are currently looking for a surveyor for a full-time position in our Wooster, Ohio office.
Candidates need to be Professional Surveyors, or need to be working toward becoming one within two years.
The successful candidate is will have:
- experience with robotic total stations
- performing and preparing ALTA
- boundary and topographic surveys
- construction staking
- preparation of survey drawings and documents
- client contact
- possess a professional work ethic
- strong communication skills
- ability to work in both field and office environments.
Experience with AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and Word are a must and with MicroStation a plus, although not required.
SJL provides a 401k retirement plan, company-paid health and life insurance, and paid sick and vacation time. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to contact us.
Send resume with references and school transcript, if a recent graduate, to:
Shaffer, Johnston, Lichtenwalter & Associates, Inc.
Attn.: John A. Long, PE, PS
3477 Commerce Parkway
Suite C,Wooster, OH 44667